Lynn Griffin. 206 pound safety. Was committed so So. Miss.

Hit's like a barrell of dynamite supposedly. A real head hunter.

I've been wanting a greg blue type safety that makes receivers scared to catch the ball. ball hawks are great but big hitters are better.

I've been wanting a greg blue type safety that makes receivers scared to catch the ball. ball hawks are great but big hitters are better.

Fred Holton had a chance to be that guy last year before he got hurt. Hopefully, he's 100% this spring.

How does 1A Florida compare to 3A North Carolina football? Seems like he's playing against some lesser talent.

This class is exciting me big time!
If we can keep Kallon and possibly land Dalvin then I'd say CPJ has had his best class yet.

How does 1A Florida compare to 3A North Carolina football? Seems like he's playing against some lesser talent.

he came to our summer camp and we fell in love with him there...as has been reported on Rivals the past several months we were just waiting on his grades to clear up.

he came to our summer camp and we fell in love with him there...as has been reported on Rivals the past several months we were just waiting on his grades to clear up.

Supposedly has a 3.4 GPA--how much worse could his grades have been for him to be able to pull a 3.4 out?

Supposedly has a 3.4 GPA--how much worse could his grades have been for him to be able to pull a 3.4 out?
It could have been the 4 years of math and science thing GT requires as states do not require that for graduation. He may have had to double up in the fall..not sure. This happens more than you know.

Welcome to the Flats Lynn Griffin! Let's hold this class together and land Dalvin.

GO JACKETS!!

He hits nicely, but he needs to tone down the self-glorification after making plays he ought to make.

Back