#20 in AP Poll too

#20 is about right. We need to beat Duke and North Carolina and then we have another big game with Clemson, win that game and you're right back near the top 10-12. It's funny that Notre Dame jumped Georgia… But then again they are Notre Dame.

What I have a problem with is Ohio State remaining number one. I know they are the defending national champion but that was last year this is this year. IMO, Michigan State should sit atop the polls right now and Ohio State should be second or maybe even third behind TCU or Ole Miss.

Attacking Wreck Em's garbage opinion is ok, but the personal attacks are totally uncalled for.

Fitting. UGA has a cupcake schedule. Still haven't played a quality opponent.

Fortunately after they play South Southern State or whoever this week, that's going to change. They've got Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, a bye week and then Florida. Personally I'm convinced they'll drop at least two of those but three is far from impossible. Of course, if they do they'll still be ranked because that's three high quality losses.

Fortunately after they play South Southern State or whoever this week, that's going to change. They've got Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, a bye week and then Florida. Personally I'm convinced they'll drop at least two of those but three is far from impossible. Of course, if they do they'll still be ranked because that's three high quality losses.

Schedule is definitely going to increase after this weekend. Alabama is hungry and pi$$ed. I think they are going to eat Georgia alive. Tennessee will give them all they can handle. With Mizzou and UF in there, I think you are right on with 3 possible losses.

Schedule is definitely going to increase after this weekend. Alabama is hungry and pi$$ed. I think they are going to eat Georgia alive. Tennessee will give them all they can handle. With Mizzou and UF in there, I think you are right on with 3 possible losses.

Agree on Alabama, that game should be ugly. And maybe I'm wrong but I think Tennessee might destroy Georgia. Florida is going to have their chance this week to show what kind of season this will be for them. Tennessee could end up smashing the Gators as well but if that ends up being a good, close game then Georgia should be very scared.

I honestly just don't know much about Missouri right now despite having watched them a little.

Georgia will be 11-0 when they come to Atlanta.

TN will surprise them.....maybe FL too. They will probably go 9-3.

Nobody should be surprised on Tennessee, they're a good football team. Florida, there are a lot of questions but they're going to be answered this week and I think a close game between Tennessee and Florida spells danger for Georgia.

Lol. ND jumped UGA.

Had a UGAg fan complaining to me about that this weekend. Our conversation:

him: "Notre Dame jumped UGA in the rankings. Can you believe that?"

me: "They beat a ranked team. A top 20 ranked team. You guys beat USCe, which to be honest, isn't that good this year."

him: "Still. UGA never gets love in the rankings."

Back