#20 - WR Bryce Gowdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
This excites me. Once we get folks signed I'll do a breakdown which should excite folks about the direction we're heading.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I may have to only eat at Waffle House from this point forward.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Three receivers that stood out to me were Gowdy baker and Downs to be honest. Gowdy looks solid. Downs looks like he can create 3-4 yards of separation pretty much at will. And Baker looks so damn polished already.

Hard to imagine Bama letting Baker out of their clutches, but holy hell I’ll be cheering for UNCs offense to fall apart all season to sway Downs. Hopefully their secondary is so bad they fire bly too.

wesgt123

Varsity Lurker
I’m new to this crowd and honestly I have no idea if I’ve ever posted on here. Been creeping for months. I’m pretty active on another message board. It’s the off-season though, and I need all the football I can get.

I like this kid. I didn’t realize how big he was. Still got a whole year to improve. Let’s hope he stays healthy and committed. This class is shaping to be something special.

Now if we just get solid O line and D line commits...

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I’m new to this crowd and honestly I have no idea if I’ve ever posted on here. Been creeping for months. I’m pretty active on another message board. It’s the off-season though, and I need all the football I can get.

I like this kid. I didn’t realize how big he was. Still got a whole year to improve. Let’s hope he stays healthy and committed. This class is shaping to be something special.

I gave you your first like. Now go earn a dislike and a big cry

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza

Welcome aboard!

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I think they sell that hat at the GT Bookstore.
One of the shirts I ordered from the bookstore with the big "T" on it really ended up being too yellow and not gameday worthy. It is the soft material, so I do wear it around

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy

Pics of mom?

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Hard to overstate how big this commitment is. Should give us a lot of juice to finish this class strong and Wide Receiver Institute is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.