2008 Uniforms

T

TheMachine

I was the one that took that pic that has been passed around of the uniforms on my phone. I can get more pics or inside info but I need you guys to join my site and give me ideas. LOL the athletic director ask me to take it down!!! But O well.

www.meetthemachine.com

Adamm Oliver
a.k.a Machine

Adamm,

I was wondering when they were going to ask you to pull your site. I am sure it makes the AD nervous to have current and past players openly talking about the inner workings of the team on a public message board. By the way I have registered at your site under this same screen name. Good Luck with the site and in the draft.

Well I am a graduate so I dont think I am breaking any rules and I dont think they have the authority to make me pull it down. It is total up to the players if they want to join in and participate, obviously some will and some won't, but the main idea is to allow the athletes and fans to interact. This will build a feeling of support for the athlete which means alot in proformance and allows the fan to get a behind the scenes pass, which you all deserve. I was told to yank the uniforms pic I took by AD but other than that they think its great, help raise money and sell tickets!

I thought I did... hang on.

Well, I went back and it said my email address was already in use.

Maybe I deleted the validation email by accident. What do I do now?

you should be able to login and send another validation e-mail if not e-mail me at adamm.oliver@yahoo.com and i will take care of it. Give me info like name and e-mail

how do you join? by signing in on the guestbook? sometimes you just miss things ya know....

Back