2014 National Title Game Thread: Auburn vs FSU

I think I actually dislike Auburn less than I do FSU, but I'm sick of SEC hype so I'm pulling for FSU. I've heard 2 Alabama fans today talking about pulling for Auburn out of SEC loyalty. That's madness.

JRjr

Bama buddy of mine just said the same thing. Pulling for Auburn for SEC pride. That just ain't right.

Yeah... I'm looking for the FSU defense to make a statement on this drive. They were given a gift on the last one by Auburn.

Some great alt feeds on ESPN3. The Fan Cam is pretty fun, and the Spider Cam gives a great look at the running lanes.

Did he get the football across the first down line? Diddn't look like it to me.

Haven't seen a team this lucky in a long time. How'd that punt stay outta the endzone?

Notice that FSU is containing the option part really well. Auburn's success is via the passing game. Force that for the entire game, and Auburn will be hard pressed to put up 21 points.

Curious why FSU isn't using short routes with Winston, especially on the goal line. He's surgicial with them.

Also, horrendous punt with awful hangtime.

Curious why FSU isn't using short routes with Winston, especially on the goal line. He's surgicial with them.

Also, horrendous punt with awful hangtime.

Indeed. Coaches gotta get over jitters too I guess.

That touchdown is on the Florida State offense. They are too good to not be able to gain a yard backed up on their goal line.

Now this is what a good quarterback looks like when his line plays like öööö. I feel like we've got some first-hand experience with this.

Back