2014 National Title Game Thread: Auburn vs FSU

ESPN really is shameless. I guess I haven't watched four quarters of an SEC game in a while. Is it always like this? Jesus Christ, at least pretend to be objective, lol. ööööing amateur hour in that booth.

yeah yeah, Heil Hitler. Don't see why y'all are so glad FSU won... They are the enemy.

Oh, they won because they were modeled after the SEC. Not a Saban team or something like that ... just the entire SEC. That includes powerhouse Kentucky!

"Jumbo modeled his program after all those great SEC schools"

You have got to be kidding......

It's funnt...urban, nick, and les must have modeled the Sec after their former conferences.

Oh, they won because they were modeled after the SEC. Not a Saban team or something like that ... just the entire SEC. That includes powerhouse Kentucky!

Seriously such BS

Ironic considering Auburn offense is modeled after high school football

"Jumbo Fischer modeled this team after the SEC"

Go die in a fire Musberger

Brent is such an old SEC airbag. Was so tired of him throughout the game. How many times did he mention how LUCKY FSU was that #20 was there to pick up the fumble after the interception.

Yet when Auburn fumbles the kick 3 times in a row and recovers it, that just must be SEC talent.

As much as I have a soft place in my heart for Brent for his work in booth during the '91 Citrus Bowl which I think swayed a lot people to jump on Tech's wagon, that broadcast was shameful.

82MNIXA.jpg

Winston certainly sounds modeled after the SEC.

Brent is such an old SEC airbag. Was so tired of him throughout the game. How many times did he mention how LUCKY FSU was that #20 was there to pick up the fumble after the interception.

Yet when Auburn fumbles the kick 3 times in a row and recovers it, that just must be SEC talent.

Like when the AU player muffed the kick off, but managed to hold on, " he showed so much focus". If he showed great focus he wouldn't have bobbled it in the first place you jackass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back