@VT
UVA
Miami
Duke
@ NC
@ Pitt
@ Syr
Clemson

Is this correct? If so I see a good possibility of 9-3. We will be the team with the experienced QB against VT, Miami, NC, Clemson, and UGA unlike previous seasons.

So, will UNC get a bye week before us, again?

Wonder if the ACC-HQ will F us over again?

Maybe 5 road games in a row ?!?!?

Does Clemson have anyone replacing Boyd?

It's a pretty weak schedule. Losing to anyone not named VPI, Clemson, Miami or the cesspool in Athens would be Gailey-esque.

I'm calling it - Southern is a close game, within a touchdown, possibly a loss.

It's a pretty weak schedule. Losing to anyone not named VPI, Clemson, Miami or the cesspool in Athens would be Gailey-esque.

Just the #1 dual threat QB in the nation. Deshaun Watson

Watson will be a true freshman. If he even wins the starting job, I won't be too afraid of him as long as we get them relatively early in the year.

Saw some white dude subbing for Boyd earlier this year. Looks more like a throwing QB than Boyd (low release point) and runs unlike a white dude. Clemmons won't miss much from the QB position.

I'm calling it - Southern is a close game, within a touchdown, possibly a loss.

Giving any money on that? I think we run them off the field.

Our defense can practice against our #1s and see a faster, better version of the same offense.

Giving any money on that? I think we run them off the field.

Our defense can practice against our #1s and see a faster, better version of the same offense.

I just might.

We'll think it's a cakewalk and they'll play like their ass is on fire. And I think CJM can out scheme CPJ.

Losses to the same 4 plus UNC and probably Pitt

Back