Coaches Show
11/12/2016
at Virginia Tech Hokies - Lane Stadium, Blacksburg, VA

Coaches Show

11/19/2016 Virginia Cavaliers - Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta, GA

Coaches Show

Last edited:
Added link to Radio Show.

@georgia_tech_swagger : I was looking at the Mercer Game and I don't see it on local TV in Atlanta. I can do a screen cap of the stream, but it won't be great quality. Is it playing on TV on your cable system?

Added link to Radio Show.

@georgia_tech_swagger : I was looking at the Mercer Game and I don't see it on local TV in Atlanta. I can do a screen cap of the stream, but it won't be great quality. Is it playing on TV on your cable system?

I might have hypothetically discovered a way to, in theory, possibly, under a pretend set of circumstances, get a full native top bitrate rip of any broadcast on ESPN3. So, in this hypothetical world that in no way reflects accurately upon reality ... I'd possibly maybe have things covered no matter what now. :)

I might have hypothetically discovered a way to, in theory, possibly, under a pretend set of circumstances, get a full native top bitrate rip of any broadcast on ESPN3. So, in this hypothetical world that in no way reflects accurately upon reality ... I'd possibly maybe have things covered no matter what now. :)
In that hypothetical way, that would be awesome.

Added Mercer, Vandy, and Vandy radio overlay. Hope to get the Coaches shows up in the near future. Apologies for the delays and flawed uploads lately. Been rough couple weeks at the _slender household.

Added Mercer, Vandy, and Vandy radio overlay. Hope to get the Coaches shows up in the near future. Apologies for the delays and flawed uploads lately. Been rough couple weeks at the _slender household.
Hey you do so much for the GT community, and it's voluntarily! No need to apologize for personal issues! Hope things get better for you soon.

I'm tempted to move the Southern game into the next bracket so we can get out of this losing streak. That seems to be the only discernible pattern for this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back