2016 Uniforms

StingTalk's about to really go uphill.

Perhaps Czar and Akinji can start a new forum? Czar can post about all of the many things he is an expert in, and Akinji can agree with him.

Perhaps Czar and Akinji can start a new forum? Czar can post about all of the many things he is an expert in, and Akinji can agree with him.

Buzzczar's not talking to me right now because he tried to troll me over text the other day, since he can't do it on stingtalk, and I reported him to Verizon so he got banned.

Buzzczar's not talking to me right now because he tried to troll me over text the other day, since he can't do it on stingtalk, and I reported him to Verizon so he got banned.

:bowrofl:

LMAO!!
large.gif

Offseason cannot be complete without a fashion war between GTMom and Wreck Em.

Could somebody please ban me until september?

Still puts a smile on my face that czar got banned. Too ööööing funny. Serious ego blow for him. Will he ever recover?

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

This is the post of the week IMHO.

Also, GTMom, the reason people jumped on you in this thread (No pun intended) is uniform threads are widely viewed as troll threads over here. Mainly because in years past there would be a whole entire forum of posts solely about uniforms. The butthurt was tremendous. The bans were plentiful. The uniforms were.... awful

Also, GTMom, the reason people jumped on you in this thread (No pun intended) is uniform threads are widely viewed as troll threads over here. Mainly because in years past there would be a whole entire forum of posts solely about uniforms. The butthurt was tremendous. The bans were plentiful. The uniforms were.... awful

Clearly she is trolling us all.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

This is the post of the week IMHO.

Thanks for lookin out for me. I appreciate that; but maybe I've read many many of those threads[emoji12] and thanks for pointing out no pun intended. I appreciate that, too.

Hey GTMom, welcome to stingtalk. Is that you in your avatar pic with Buzz? Can we get a higher resolution version? Thank in advance.

-Carmex
Just kidding don't give these creeps (me included) anything more to work with.

Hey GTMom, welcome to stingtalk. Is that you in your avatar pic with Buzz? Can we get a higher resolution version? Thank in advance.

-Carmex
Just kidding don't give these creeps (me included) anything more to work with.

:rotfl:

Well she has fallen behind on her commitment to post a picture every day.

Back