2019 Players to Watch

User 10337

Whoever starts at Right Tackle and Left Tackle. Without sound play from those guys, there won’t be much of a passing game.
This is who I’ll be watching. They can get it down. It’s been done before. The hardest thing for them to learn, from experience, will be not oversetting. If they can get their distances down so that they aren’t giving the DE a two way go, they will be somewhat successful.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
I doubt it. As deep as we are at RB, he is easily a top 2 or 3 athlete on our team. If he is above the line, he will play. We got another really good RB committed for 2020. No need to strategically redshirt Griffin if he can help us now, IMO.
He doesn't know the playbook and he's at the deepest position on the team. He'll play his 4 games but I think there's a good chance he redshirts.

gte490v

Dodd-Like
He doesn't know the playbook and he's at the deepest position on the team. He'll play his 4 games but I think there's a good chance he redshirts.
He has a better chance of playing 3 then going to the draft than he does getting redshirted (barring injury).