2020 Recruiting

tenor.gif

They ought to make that one special dinner/weekend/visit. Nothing against the rules but Fogo is a chain. Take it a notch up.

My first time in Brazil, the locals were really excited to take me to the best Brazilian steakhouse in Sao Paulo. It was a Fogo.

They ought to make that one special dinner/weekend/visit. Nothing against the rules but Fogo is a chain. Take it a notch up.
We have an even better place now....Mercedes Benz Stadium. We have been taking recruits there for private dinners in one of the luxury boxes with the lights on, etc to make a point..."join us and you are guaranteed to play here every year."

From what I understand, the food they have it catered with is top notch as well.

We have an even better place now....Mercedes Benz Stadium. We have been taking recruits there for private dinners in one of the luxury boxes with the lights on, etc to make a point..."join us and you are guaranteed to play here every year."

From what I understand, the food they have it catered with is top notch as well.

Incredible. Love it.

Did the DL Bama commit decide to stay put?

Looks more like he's deciding between Bama and Oregon, but I'm not an insider.

Took an OV to Baylor, as well. Seems like Oregon is likely at this point. He picked up three hidden crystal balls yesterday and reading between the lines, I think they are to Oregon. Kinda wish he had saved his OV to us.

Back