2020 Recruiting

malak84

Varsity Lurker
With Myles Sims returning home anyone's thoughts on him getting a waiver approved to not sit out the season. I would believe he would most likely compete more toward his Junior/Season years but quality depth is always appreciated

mts315

Dodd-Like
With Myles Sims returning home anyone's thoughts on him getting a waiver approved to not sit out the season. I would believe he would most likely compete more toward his Junior/Season years but quality depth is always appreciated
Haven't heard of a reason for him transferring that would allow him to get a waiver for this season. I am sure he will come up with one and apply for a waiver. The secondary is probably the strongest position currently so I don't see it as imperative that he gets a waiver.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
CGC is doing some quality work in the transfer portal. Which makes sense. Atlanta is a recruiting hotbed and there’s incentive for local kids who want to transfer to come back home (better chance at a waiver to play immediately). Combine that with his recruiting style and this whole Transfer Portal phenomenon could be a big asset to us moving forward.

That’s already a 5* DE, 4* WR, 4* CB, and 3* OL added in the last 3/4 months.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Haven't heard of a reason for him transferring that would allow him to get a waiver for this season. I am sure he will come up with one and apply for a waiver. The secondary is probably the strongest position currently so I don't see it as imperative that he gets a waiver.
Secondary is strong, but we have a real need for another press corner opposite Tre. If he gets the waiver, he'll be in the mix for a starting spot.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
CGC is doing some quality work in the transfer portal. Which makes sense. Atlanta is a recruiting hotbed and there’s incentive for local kids who want to transfer to come back home (better chance at a waiver to play immediately). Combine that with his recruiting style and this whole Transfer Portal phenomenon could be a big asset to us moving forward.

That’s already a 5* DE, 4* WR, 4* CB, and 3* OL added in the last 3/4 months.
TE from UConn

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
How do transfers work when looking back on past recruiting classes? Do they get added in with their class, or not factored in?

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
If he does not get a waiver, he will lose a year of eligibility because of the stupid five year rule. We need to hire the best lawyer available and get the waiver approved.

LambdaChiGT

Dodd-Like
I read that more like Auburn was not giving him the love anymore..."hopefully the love come back". Now what may have prompted that is unknown of course.
I read that as hopefully the love from the fans "comes back," as in he has nothing but love for them and hopes they continue to have nothing but love in return despite him not coming there. But who knows?

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
no, it does seem like Auburn may have back off a bit on him. His junior film leaves a good bit to be desired. His position is a definite area of need for us, though.

CoachTech

Flats Noob
I read that as hopefully the love from the fans "comes back," as in he has nothing but love for them and hopes they continue to have nothing but love in return despite him not coming there. But who knows?
It Was Hard To Read With Every Word Being Capitalized.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I believe this is correct. Who's the youngest Stingtalker who can act as a recruiting interpreter?