2020 Recruiting

NatiJacket

Clear Whiskey Drinker
Is that some sort of mumble rap lyric? Lol. I hate social media and the bs it has spawned the last 10 years.
Noted mumble rapper Randy Newman.

He does have a twitter account though. You can hit him up at @RandyNewman

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Sounds like Beck is just uneasy with all of the turnover at Alabama. Interesting we are considered a destination... I think it is more like Alabama first based on coaching change and Florida second

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Here's what I think.
Entirely possible, but the kid said everyone that recruited him at Alabama, Key included, aren’t there anymore and that he wants to meet the new staff before committing. He went to UF and Miami last weekend. I haven’t heard of us on his radar before this tweet.

samsgt02

Dodd-Like
He is wearing a hoodie from an Adidas collaboration with a clothing company called A Bathing Ape, or Bape for short. This is a high style company in the celebrity & rap community and it is really expensive. The hoodie in the gif is north of $300. Dripping just term that means he’s got so much swag/money that it is falling off of him.
I went to one of these stores in Tokyo. Modern hipster crap, but if I was Collins I'd ask Adidas to outfit the whole staff.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
I went to one of these stores in Tokyo. Modern hipster crap, but if I was Collins I'd ask Adidas to outfit the whole staff.
You want Adidas to help us out they need to put out some limited edition "GT" stuff similar to that and only give it to players and rappers and then offer it for sale for a ridiculous price in the bookstore (like $500 for a hoodie).

samsgt02

Dodd-Like
You want Adidas to help us out they need to put out some limited edition "GT" stuff similar to that and only give it to players and rappers and then offer it for sale for a ridiculous price in the bookstore (like $500 for a hoodie).
They could use an old school camouflage pattern in the many different shades of gold we like.

oldgold68

Bitter old man
He is wearing a hoodie from an Adidas collaboration with a clothing company called A Bathing Ape, or Bape for short. This is a high style company in the celebrity & rap community and it is really expensive. The hoodie in the gif is north of $300. Dripping just term that means he’s got so much swag/money that it is falling off of him.
Thank you for the translation.

GTHooligan

Varsity Lurker
So the combination of signing day and following all the coaching staff on twitter has really gotten the juice going on recruiting for me. I usually just notice when a commit comes in but don't really follow anything before then. Now I'm addicted. What can we expect as far as when the class of 2020 recruits start to commit? When does that typically start? Anybody got a handle on who our first commits of 2020 could be?

thwg

Damn Good Rat
So the combination of signing day and following all the coaching staff on twitter has really gotten the juice going on recruiting for me. I usually just notice when a commit comes in but don't really follow anything before then. Now I'm addicted. What can we expect as far as when the class of 2020 recruits start to commit? When does that typically start? Anybody got a handle on who our first commits of 2020 could be?
The most likely at this point are s follows:

1. Downs WR from North Gwinnett
2. WR from McEachern Baker
3. Javier Morton, Jr. of Stephenson
4. William Anderson, DE, from Dutchtown
5. Jo’quavious Marks, RB from Carver
6. Kid from GAC, Choé would have committed but not sure he has an offer yet. I think he does so he may be first.

thwg

Damn Good Rat
My boys would want it. We waited in line for 90 minutes at a Supreme store in London last summer.