2020 Recruiting

GoGATech

Big Dummy
As much as I do want to get some early commits, I try not to look too far into it at this point in the season.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
It's not over till they sign the dotted line. Stop being bitches.
Its been said that the recruiting only starts when a kid commits. Plus, if you look at the guys Collins missed on in this class, he was able to get guys with similar ratings and offer sheets. Nearly a year out, we aren't raiding the East Carolina's for flips.

Last edited:

thwg

Damn Good Rat
Do recruits not watch weather reports? Why go live in that öööö?
Per the Twitter we offered an unranked DT out of Ft. Lauderdale yesterday, LaMichael West.

Sure sounds like we will have our first commit this weekend. Hoping for Morton and/or Baker to flip from Alabama.

thwg

Damn Good Rat
So do they just rename every month September at Notre Dame? Does anyone realize Notre Dame is in Indiana?
Would it be better if it were in Michigan? I love their campus. Stadium is awesome also. Went up for the Stanford game this year. My first time there since 2007. Stadium is so much nicer than before.

sthorfinnr

We The Vanguard Stockholders
Per the Twitter we offered an unranked DT out of Ft. Lauderdale yesterday, LaMichael West.

Sure sounds like we will have our first commit this weekend. Hoping for Morton and/or Baker to flip from Alabama.
Doesn't sound like it'll be Morton.