2020 Recruiting

stingmeyall

Flats Noob
Anybody watch the Warner Robins vs Buford state final? We should be going after that Walker kid that played DE for Warner Robins. I think the announcing crew said he had current offers from Coastal Carolina, Troy and another program(not a P5 school). He was disruptive in the Buford backfield the entire game.

agt45

Distinguished Gentleman
Anybody watch the Warner Robins vs Buford state final? We should be going after that Walker kid that played DE for Warner Robins. I think the announcing crew said he had current offers from Coastal Carolina, Troy and another program(not a P5 school). He was disruptive in the Buford backfield the entire game.
We have too many DE as it is. Need to concentrate on bigger needs.

sthorfinnr

We The Vanguard Stockholders
He's 6-0 215. Kind of like Jaquan Henderson for us now. He's great against the pass, but he'd get washed out by 6-6 310 lb tackles against the run.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Seems to me there is no way a warner robbins kid fell through the cracks. How tall is the guy?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
It should be obvious we will no longer take players who don't fit the "moneyball" body type. We will take a reach on a 6'4" DE or a 6'2" LB, if his physical measurables are there. I don't expect to see any more 5'10" LB's getting offers

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Damn. That is so obvious I'm almost embarrassed for them. Almost.
Has UGAg ever done anything original?
Pretty sure their G logo isn't a blatent, plagarized duplicated exact replica copy of the Green Bay Packers logo so there's that.

GoJackets89

Helluva Engineer
Pretty sure their G logo isn't a blatent, plagarized duplicated exact replica copy of the Green Bay Packers logo so there's that.
And they used the dwag mascot that many other schools use after they grew tired of being the goats.