2021 Recruiting

Bob Sagar?

You will wake with the sound of thunder when he hits you. I mean, like a rock. The opponent backs will be running against the wind. He will roll them away.

His instant Stingtalk nickname is hereby "Silver Bullet."

We should be close on Weston Franklin, or no? Anybody from Jesup?

For now. Buying them more time.

Did not realize that California has already pushed to January for Fall sports.
Don't believe one bit that they'll reopen then unless Biden wins.
Fun times for recruiting.

Actual commitment tweet

This will be interesting to watch this Fall. The Grayson coaching staff loves this kid despite how raw he is. Many think we are still in good competition for some quality LBs so will be fun to watch how he improves under the quality coaching at Grayson and how things go with other targets.

This will be interesting to watch this Fall. The Grayson coaching staff loves this kid despite how raw he is. Many think we are still in good competition for some quality LBs so will be fun to watch how he improves under the quality coaching at Grayson and how things go with other targets.

If the Grayson coaches, Coach K Watson and Manny Diaz all see the upside, I am excited.

Great potential. Has a lot to learn, so underrated. Cudda gone Ivy, so has the classroom. Already knows how to penetrate, and if you only have one skill that's a good one. Future starter potential. Plus length.

Hope he is down here for a year of big time sourhern hs footbawl.

Last edited:

Actual commitment tweet

I like it. Big, fast and strong. Our back 7 is shaping up to be something fearsome. it kind of already is and we just keep adding to it. Think about 2022 for a minute when these kids mature mentally and physically.

Back