2021 Recruiting

I am guessing this is a big time recruit the way the insiders are talking about it. Hopefully a flip from a high profile rival. Imagine the impact that flipping someone from uga would have on the recruiting landscape in the southeast, for example

I am guessing this is a big time recruit the way the insiders are talking about it. Hopefully a flip from a high profile rival. Imagine the impact that flipping someone from uga would have on the recruiting landscape in the southeast, for example

Believe it is a flip from a division rival, from speculation I am seeing.

1606320349821.gif

Oh, dang - now where did I leave my vitamix and that case of oranges

This extended break appears to have been good for recruiting! COVID rules...RULE!

Glad to have him. That said, 85% of his highlight reel is blitzing unblocked.

DT continues to be a chronic weakness, has been for a long while now, and we have yet to pull a top target even with early PT in our toolbox. Dingle is now in the portal after injuries gave him PT, which just continues the revolving door of the last 2 years. If we don't get a star soon or find a hidden gem like Vance Walker, TT's college reel will look extremely different than his high school reel.

Last edited:

DT continues to be a chronic weakness, has been for a long while now, and we have yet to pull a top target even with early PT in our toolbox. Dingle is now in the portal after injuries gave him PT, which just continues the revolvong door of the last 2 years. If we don't get a star soon or find a hidden gem like Vance Walker, TT's college reel will look extremely different than his high school reel.
How many wiffs does Curry have on unblocked blitzes? I'd say it’s a position of critical need...

DT continues to be a chronic weakness, has been for a long while now, and we have yet to pull a top target even with early PT in our toolbox. Dingle is now in the portal after injuries gave him PT, which just continues the revolving door of the last 2 years. If we don't get a star soon or find a hidden gem like Vance Walker, TT's college reel will look extremely different than his high school reel.
I saw quite a few getting rid of blocks, avoiding blocks or tackling through the block. Also, some of those weren’t blitzes but him reading the play and getting to the back in a hurry.

So he has the skill set you want but there is no way to know how it will translate to big time football until he gets a chance.

He reminds me of that irritating hybrid LB that played on duke couple years ago. Jeremy Cash

Back