2021 Recruiting

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Whenever doubt/hate creeps in about recruiting on this board I believe it means we should be landing a four star soon.

Thanks @Diseqc
How is this doubt/hate about recruiting?
It’s hate about our tarded OC who looks, speaks, calls plays, and apparently texts like an idiot.

GCdaJuiceMan

Flats Noob
How is this doubt/hate about recruiting?
It’s hate about our tarded OC who looks, speaks, calls plays, and apparently texts like an idiot.
Forgot we were in the "Tarded OC who looks, sppeaks, calls plays and apparently texts like an idiot" thread.

It was more of a joke that in the past you've said things and then boom, commitment. Don't take it too personally.

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
Doesn’t he have a couple of daughters around Peery’s age? Seems normal to me. Probably text them like this

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
We have a kicker at Brentwood Academy that already has 16 field goals this season. Brandon Adams and Ryan Johnson are both BA grads. I hope we are pursuing him or somebody like him.

agt45

Distinguished Gentleman
SoCar alumni in my neighborhood thinks Muschump will get canned tomorrow. Any recruits they have that we could realistically flip?

gtrower

Dodd-Like
SoCar alumni in my neighborhood thinks Muschump will get canned tomorrow. Any recruits they have that we could realistically flip?
Tatum has been a flip candidate pretty much sense he committed there. He was predicted to Tech at one point. Their ‘22 QB commit is out of Rabun County and on of the top QBs in the country for thag cycle. Believe he had ties to somebody on their offensive staff.