2021 recruits you're most excited about?

Is the Carrol kid from Tennessee in the 21 class? If so, I look to him to be a major contributor. Maybe a Gostis type DL.

Most excited about Trenilyas Tatum overall, though he might not make the biggest impact in '22. Leo Blackburn probably stands to make the most impact on the field.

Oddly enough Franklin Weston would sound like a black guy, my first roommate at Tech was named Franklin.
FF88B3DB-6FE2-4F29-A12B-ADFF493B2D48.png

Franklin, Kaleb Edwards, and Carroll are 3 PLAYERS!!! to watch. -- Tatum (transfer)on DEF has a good chance to impact soon.

Franklin, Kaleb Edwards, and Carroll are 3 PLAYERS!!! to watch. -- Tatum (transfer)on DEF has a good chance to impact soon.
Tatum is an incoming freshman recruit who has a chance to impact soon at LB.

*Ayinde Eley (transfer) will make an immediate impact at LB.

Trenilyas Tatum was the most important pickup, IMO. He’s going to be a game breaker, although we might not see it in Year 1.

Is the Carrol kid from Tennessee in the 21 class? If so, I look to him to be a major contributor. Maybe a Gostis type DL.
Carroll spent most of spring/summer in a boot. Doubt he sees the field much this season. That room is already loaded anyway.

Back