2021 Spring Game Friday 4/23

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
Given that we had fan attendance this fall, no reason to believe we couldn't do it for a spring game. There are still plenty of seats to fill demand. It's not like that many people go to these things

Skydog

Eat a Peach
And planning for full attendance in the fall, as of right now.
i'll believe it when i see it. all they have to do is pull the stay safe, we are in this together, following the experts advice and it's social distanced seating for another season. my bet is they announce it in August. ole' bait and switch.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
i'll believe it when i see it. all they have to do is pull the stay safe, we are in this together, following the experts advice and it's social distanced seating for another season. my bet is they announce it in August. ole' bait and switch.
I think it will start being come at your own risk. Folks can’t just keep burning money by not allowing people to come.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
I think it will start being come at your own risk. Folks can’t just keep burning money by not allowing people to come.
i sure hope so and common sense wins out. every time the send me a reminder email to renew (which has been like twice a week) I email them back and say I would be glad to if you will guarantee my seats for the whole year and no mask mandate. i'll wait till last possible moment in may to renew.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
i sure hope so and common sense wins out. every time the send me a reminder email to renew (which has been like twice a week) I email them back and say I would be glad to if you will guarantee my seats for the whole year and no mask mandate. i'll wait till last possible moment in may to renew.
Wearing a mask at a September game sounds awful.