2021 Spring Game Friday 4/23

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I feel like I went to a Spring game one year, and there were maybe 20 or 30 of us there.
There was one in a cold light rain that was sparsely attended. It was miserable.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
If everyone has access to the vaccine, why have any restrictions or masks? People can decide whether to attend. This should be the rule for the Spring game and for every game in the fall.
common sense, yes, this is the way it should be. but it wont be in many places. jury is still out on BDS. seeing braves fans with no masks is a great sign but that's cobb county not city of Atlanta and it's pro not college.

my guess on protocols for BDS for fall: Masks required. Reduced capacity to some extent.

best case scenario: no protocols.

worst case scenario: Masks, proof of vaccination or negative test, 50% or less capacity.

i also think the next shoe to drop is when they announce requirements for GT students, if any, to return to campus. i haven't seen anything on that yet maybe they have already?

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
If everyone has access to the vaccine, why have any restrictions or masks? People can decide whether to attend. This should be the rule for the Spring game and for every game in the fall.
Why are people with the vaccine denigrating others that don't get it? What difference does it make to them- wouldn't they be protected by said vaccine?

Skydog

Eat a Peach
You are a whiny Yetman.
i have two rules i try to follow for Stingtalk: 1. I don't make it personal. 2. I try to not argue (that one is harder to follow than #1).

i just state what I believe and leave it at that. plus there is no need to argue when you are right.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
i have two rules i try to follow for Stingtalk: 1. I don't make it personal. 2. I try to not argue (that one is harder to follow than #1).

i just state what I believe and leave it at that. plus there is no need to argue when you are right.
I have two rules I follow.
1) take note of what Rules says
2) disagree with Rules, that bastige.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
I also have two Stingtalk rules.

1. Ur mom.
2. Don't care about uniform color, cuz I am not gay.
4. Profit!

(PS. I figured out how the underpants gnomes profit. It is a variation of how Milo Minderbinder profited on eggs.)