2022 Recruiting

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
I just found the lyrics to a GT parody song I wrote to the tune of Baby Got Back, called Baby Got Line. Would that help?

Wrote it over a decade ago.
No, it needs to be more "brooding" IMHO like put on for my city.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I wonder if someone could make a rap version of the rambling wreck fight song. That could be cool. Doesn't have to match the lyrics so much as be inspired by the fight song. With a 404 centric vibe like "Put on for my city" not something like the GTGs.

I dont want to embarrass myself because I don't have the talent these musicians have but think along the likes of.

We are the ramblin wreck, damn straight yeah Georgia Tech, hellacious en-gin-eers, tappin that whiskey clear...

You know for fact my baby girl, will rock the white and gold. She'll represent the 404, and cheer the brave and bold...

Again, I'm not talented, but it could be interesting to have a quality rap version of the fight song. Or maybe the best way would be to have the song sampled in there. I really don't know the specifics. It just seems like an opportunity to enhance the brand.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
MJ Morris picked up a 247 crystal ball to NC State, and now his rivals future casts have switched from GT to NC State also. This is not a bad thing.
In a sane world VPI and NCSU would ALWAYS be backup schools for GT, football and IRL.

Last edited:

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
MJ Morris picked up a 247 crystal ball to NC State, and now his rivals future casts have switched from GT to NC State also. This is not a bad thing.
Yep. Agree 100%. He was a lock for F$U until F$U moved on. That's when I gave up on him.

Last edited:

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
I wonder if someone could make a rap version of the rambling wreck fight song. That could be cool. Doesn't have to match the lyrics so much as be inspired by the fight song. With a 404 centric vibe like "Put on for my city" not something like the GTGs.

I dont want to embarrass myself because I don't have the talent these musicians have but think along the likes of.

We are the ramblin wreck, damn straight yeah Georgia Tech, hellacious en-gin-eers, tappin that whiskey clear...

You know for fact my baby girl, will rock the white and gold. She'll represent the 404, and cheer the brave and bold...

Again, I'm not talented, but it could be interesting to have a quality rap version of the fight song. Or maybe the best way would be to have the song sampled in there. I really don't know the specifics. It just seems like an opportunity to enhance the brand.
:ughinout:

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
I started a rap group called Prism Gang and we are working on this

gtphd

What a time to be alive

1622395108600.gif

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp

this is amazing

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Watch the latest commit video. It has the fight song at the end. If you think it sounds good there in that context well then we will have to agree to disagree.

It would be nice if we had a version that sounded nice in that context. Sorry for anyone I have triggered.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Watch the latest commit video. It has the fight song at the end. If you think it sounds good there in that context well then we will have to agree to disagree.

It would be nice if we had a version that sounded nice in that context. Sorry for anyone I have triggered.
I see what you did there making this post at 4:04 PM.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?

I totally get what you are saying.