2022 Recruiting

I noticed on Coach Key's twitter that the 2 teams I root for have the #1 and #3 toughest schedules

FML

Of course, when you are perceived to be lowly everybody else in your division gets to play you and you don't

I noticed on Coach Key's twitter that the 2 teams I root for have the #1 and #3 toughest schedules

FML

Of course, when you are perceived to be lowly everybody else in your division gets to play you and you don't
Of course, post-season rankings of sos can be very different.

Of course, post-season rankings of sos can be very different.

God I hope so from the perspective of our opponents

Arkansas went through TWO multiyear stretches as brutal as 2 years ago for us, but repeated a time or two.

I am hearing rumors that Jaron Willis is considering flipping to FSU due to his size and wanting to play stud linebacker position. Only search brought up warchant.com link.

'A lot to think about' ... 4-star LB Willis debates FSU, Georgia Tech (rivals.com)

He committed here in the first place because he wanted to play Safety, I believe. He just OV'd at FSU and his teammate just committed there, so he is high on them right now. It was always going to be a fight. I think we will win it. We'll see.

one good thing is that Willis tweeted something positive about GT yesterday.
I don't think they will be able to flip him

Back