2022 Recruiting

This is one hell of a three post stretch.
1607302479530.png

This is one hell of a three post stretch.
1607302479530.png

Trying to temper my excitement for Morris. All we’ve been hearing is that he’s out of our reach and Pace hates us. But getting an early commit from an elite QB can really re-shape the ceiling of a class. Suddenly the two legacies and Allston would feel a lot more realistic.

Any of y’all watched MJ Morris highlight reel?

Oh my goodness, this kid has it all.

CGC is about to put a ton of guys into the NFL. Once we have legit tight ends and a big OL, man lookout.

Any of y’all watched MJ Morris highlight reel?

Oh my goodness, this kid has it all.

CGC is about to put a ton of guys into the NFL. Once we have legit tight ends and a big OL, man lookout.
Regardless of if Collins can field a well disciplined well executing team, we can finally put to bed the theory that you can’t recruit here.

Regardless of if Collins can field a well disciplined well executing team, we can finally put to bed the theory that you can’t recruit here.
There is absolutely no reason GT can't recruit equal to the Gaggers. Even the Gaggers see it. It is why they attempted the pathetic "Welcome to ATL" thing with recruits, perhaps thinking recruits are stupid enough to believe Athens is Atlanta.

Trying to temper my excitement for Morris. All we’ve been hearing is that he’s out of our reach and Pace hates us. But getting an early commit from an elite QB can really re-shape the ceiling of a class. Suddenly the two legacies and Allston would feel a lot more realistic.
where have you been hearing he's out of reach?

where have you been hearing he's out of reach?

Other boards. My guess is it’s filtering down from rivals/KQ. Supposedly the Pace coaches don’t like Tech. Also supposedly Choice is tight with the Morris fam. Don’t know any of this for myself tho and don’t have a rivals sub so take it as you will.

The latter seems to fit tho as Morris has posted stuff before specifically about Choice.

Other boards. My guess is it’s filtering down from rivals/KQ. Supposedly the Pace coaches don’t like Tech. Also supposedly Choice is tight with the Morris fam. Don’t know any of this for myself tho and don’t have a rivals sub so take it as you will.

The latter seems to fit tho as Morris has posted stuff before specifically about Choice.
Why would coaches at a school like Pace not like GT? That doesn't make a bit of sense. Coaches need to put their (I'm guessing) love for the bulldwag aside and think of the best interests of S/A's.

Back