2022 Recruiting

tenor.gif
That's like when either Demetris Robinson or Malkom Parrish said they chose u[sic]ga over us for the academics...

In general, I agree but he seemed to be a solid commit and already had a dwag offer when he committed to us (so its not as if he were hoping for one but took ours just in case). Then, the mystery de-commit and appearance by the dwags with teh OSU kid.

Could have been he had a uga offer but not a greenlight to commit to them and now he does. Or they just recently started putting the full court press on him. Who knows. Looking forward to seeing who takes his spot.

Why does Patendude look like such a tool?
I think 93.7% of StinGTalk, including me would look like a tool standing next to Tevin Carter after he just said "... You know we are going to win it all, right?"

And because we were so compromised last year, we don't have a lot of observations but can I just ask everyone to review our first possession against NC St last year?

I recall Ralph saying he had the first 3 drives mapped out before kickoff.

Our first drive against NC St had the same feel to it. I'm not making a coaching comparison here, but you gotta admit that possession was a work of art.

Back