2022 Recruiting

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Collins has a track record putting DBs in the NFL. Also, Tallahassee.
Gonna need a couple of these seniors this year to show out and get drafted to keep that narrative going. Especially Juanyeh in this case. Not saying I don’t believe CGCs a DB whisperer, but we haven’t really seen it here yet (not all his fault).

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
It really is awful. Their football stadium is great though. However, everything else is just a northern Florida armpit. If you’re going to live in Florida, why on earth would you choose NOT to live on the water?
Their football stadium is not great. Lmfao.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
It appears we have only 9 seniors. I presume we will have some attrition to open up spots for the upcoming recruiting class.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
What is TC's ceiling in the coaching profession? I have a hard time picturing him as an OC, but as a leader, motivator, recruiter head coach one day - yeah I think that could be him. I could imagine him getting offered the HC role at Georgia State, for instance.

IM79

Flats Noob
What is TC's ceiling in the coaching profession? I have a hard time picturing him as an OC, but as a leader, motivator, recruiter head coach one day - yeah I think that could be him. I could imagine him getting offered the HC role at Georgia State, for instance.
Kinda like Dabo?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Collins is a Tech man too. Grew up loving GT. It was his dream job.

OptionJacket

Damn Good Rat
I’d take Choice as HC tomorrow. The #1 ingredient to being a successful college coach is that players want to play for you. The 2nd ingredient is knowing your weaknesses and hiring people to address those weaknesses. That’s exactly what Dabo has been doing for over a decade now. And Saban. I never thought I’d be saying this but Deion Sanders will be a P5 coach one day because the players want to play for him.

1990wspjacket

Damn Good Rat
I’d take Choice as HC tomorrow. The #1 ingredient to being a successful college coach is that players want to play for you. The 2nd ingredient is knowing your weaknesses and hiring people to address those weaknesses. That’s exactly what Dabo has been doing for over a decade now. And Saban. I never thought I’d be saying this but Deion Sanders will be a P5 coach one day because the players want to play for him.
Cant disagree with that statement.

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC
I’m al for TC as our head coach one day. He’s a great Tech man. Great recruiter. Our RBs are obviously our biggest strength. But tomorrow, with CGC as our head coach today? Come on guys.

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
I’m al for TC as our head coach one day. He’s a great Tech man. Great recruiter. Our RBs are obviously our biggest strength. But tomorrow, with CGC as our head coach today? Come on guys.
Replace all this with "Dabo" and "Clemson" and "WR" and you have Clemson fanspeak from a decade ago.