2022 Recruiting

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Gary -'Big Play' - Lee said:
“He did it on his own,” Lee said. “That’s one of the things I emphasized with him. I said, ‘I had nothing to do with this. I didn’t make any phone calls or say this is the way it should go. Your ability did it. Your grades gave you the opportunity to do it.’”
How awesome is that

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Like I said elsewhere, he has given GT a fair shot. If he doesn't come to GT, there is a good reason.

I'm cool with however it turns out.

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
Well, technically it's tomorrow...

This class is turning into something special in a hurry. This makes five 4* players already, including 2 DT's and a LB. I also believe we'll have 1-2 of our current OL end as 4*. Skill positions have been a relative strength, and now we're adding the big uglies we need to compete in the trenches. Can't wait to see all these guys on the field together in white and gold.

Buzzman72

Varsity Lurker
This is awesome fellas ! Had a drunk text from a gagger last night. Said “you got to send Geoff a note about what he’s doing to these young men’s images. I mean, GT is getting roasted bro” he then went on to say “GT is the laughing stock of D-1 football. Then says “ I would personally be complaining to the AD, seriously “
then he said “apparently mass make orgies will be next “
That’s how you know we are getting under their skin fellas! CGC is building a real hot hand and Ugag and the rest know it! THWG!!!!!!!!!

GoJackets89

Helluva Engineer
This is awesome fellas ! Had a drunk text from a gagger last night. Said “you got to send Geoff a note about what he’s doing to these young men’s images. I mean, GT is getting roasted bro” he then went on to say “GT is the laughing stock of D-1 football. Then says “ I would personally be complaining to the AD, seriously “
then he said “apparently mass make orgies will be next “
That’s how you know we are getting under their skin fellas! CGC is building a real hot hand and Ugag and the rest know it! THWG!!!!!!!!!
It's almost as if every UGAg fan is retarded...wait.