2022 Recruiting

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Doesn't necessarily have to be his lead recruiter that got fired, but the DC just got fired at a place he's being recruited to play defense. A lot of unknowns now at UF and there is some definite dysfunction in that staff. Unless you already have a home-run/splash type hire waiting in the wings, this is why you don't do this mid-season. This scenario was more of a "make some changes or we'll make the change up top" ultimatum from the AD. Word is that he and Mullen had a pretty heated argument before the firing of the assistant's occurred.
Would you say there is dysfunction in this staff or is there just fan speculation. I imagine there have been some come to Jesus meetings.

Last edited:

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Would you say there is distinction in this staff or is there just fan speculation. I imagine there have been some come to Jesus meetings.
I'm sure behind closed doors there have been some come to Jesus meetings, ass-chewings if you will. I don't think there's dysfunction though to the level there was in Florida where you have folks starting to take different sides.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
How is is firing our DC going to affect him? Cause we sure need to do that.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Biggest things Collins could deliver in 2021 at this point is getting this class to sign during the early period. Obviously the on field results suck, but this class appears to be very high quality. I’m very excited about the 3 interior DL recruits.