2023 Gold Standard Thread

While Lacey Chabert didn't go to Ole Miss, she is from southern Mississippi...

lacey.jpg

I was all prepared to dig into Facebook and post some pics from one of my FB friends that has a daughter at Ole Miss but apparently she transferred to Arizona after a year in Miss. That seems like a random path to travel.

I was all prepared to dig into Facebook and post some pics from one of my FB friends that has a daughter at Ole Miss but apparently she transferred to Arizona after a year in Miss. That seems like a random path to travel.
Not really, going from one party school to an even more partier (I know that isn’t a word) school

We should make a new rule. No face shots without a body. You can have a faceless body shot but never the other way around.

I have never put a bag on a girl's torso in my life and I feel it's in the correct spirit of the thread if we have full disclosure.

We should make a new rule. No face shots without a body. You can have a faceless body shot but never the other way around.

I have never put a bag on a girl's torso in my life and I feel it's in the correct spirit of the thread if we have full disclosure.
Have you put a bag on a girls head?

We will allow it

Back