2023 Recruiting

apparently shankahan is pretty good in practice but gets the yips on gameday. maybe he can improve with some competition.
“See the man with the stage fright
He’s standing up there with all his might
He got caught in the spotlight
When gets to the end
He wants to start all over again”

Or maybe even he realized the current blocking scheme being employed was BS and was trying not to get obliterated while attempting to get the kick off.
1. It is obvious and simple that Shanahan hasn't gotten the coaching he needs to not take all of the steps he feels he needs to kick an american football.
2. It is also obvious and simple (and absent a repacing of his pre-kick routine) that the blocking needs to be coordinated with however many steps Shanahan feels he needs to kick an american football.

Number 1 is most impactful to the success of our punt game.

Jesus. I feel betrayed after earlier game. Back to multiple runs given up in the 1st inning. Ain’t the end but frustrating to watch. We are deep in the pen. I mean our last game the relief pitcher threw almost 80 pitches. I’m drunk. Hope my point made since about giving up early runs.

Jesus. I feel betrayed after earlier game. Back to multiple runs given up in the 1st inning. Ain’t the end but frustrating to watch. We are deep in the pen. I mean our last game the relief pitcher threw almost 80 pitches. I’m drunk. Hope my point made since about giving up early runs.
Worng °hic!° thread .. urp

You lost, dude?

Back