2023 Recruiting

Tubby's in Thunderbolt. Here's the owner Ansley Williams on harmonica while Key sings RRFGT
20230120_173433.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Ansley is something else.
He was a fixture at the old O'Leary Golf Classics. For many reasons.

I'm hearing Weinke thinks he has a good shot to flip Kromenhoek from FSU

The article I mentioned didn't indicate one way or the other on that. It did say though that the mutts wanted him as a safety, while Tech recruited him as a receiver. Where did you see that he will be a PWO at Tech?
It was initially reported that he was going to be a PWO, and even cited in the AJC, but now the article has changed and says there was uncertainty about his status but that Stockton says he has accepted a scholarship offer from Buster Faulkner. He has not signed an NLI and is not listed as a member of the recruiting class on Rivals (typical for PWOs). I have heard he will start off as a PWO and will be one of the first to get a scholarship when room opens up.

I would think we want 2 QB's in this coming class. We only have 3 on the roster with Pyron being a RS-Freshman, King a Junior and Gibson as a RS-Junion.

I would imagine that Gibson would be on track to graduate by the end of next season. So that would leave us with 2 upper-class QBs and 2 Freshman incoming.
Indeed, we want 2 QBs in '24.

Stole him from the mutts, who only offered him a PWO. Even the Augusta paper, which NEVER has articles about Tech reported this in today's morning paper. I figure if the homers at the Augusta paper consider it worth reporting, then the kid must be good.

He apparently put up 1200+ yards receiving this year, and balled out in the state championship game...with a broken collarbone. Tech was the first P5 program to call him, and he had offers from UGA, Georgia Southern, and a few more IIRC. More details here:

He apparently put up 1200+ yards receiving this year, and balled out in the state championship game...with a broken collarbone. Tech was the first P5 program to call him, and he had offers from UGA, Georgia Southern, and a few more IIRC. More details here:

40 time?

Back