2023 Recruiting

Currently at 62 ranked. Like someone said here it will get worse before it gets better.

Clearly the word was out that you could come to GT, kick back, have easy practices, not get hammered for losing and count your NiL $s under CGC.

Decommits are going to be comprised mostly of those who were soft and/or looking for juice, not wins. Better to lose them now than take up Key's time later.

Clearly the word was out that you could come to GT, kick back, have easy practices, not get hammered for losing and count your NiL $s under CGC.

Decommits are going to be comprised mostly of those who were soft and/or looking for juice, not wins. Better to lose them now than take up Key's time later.
And we will never know the extent to which some of the commits may not be high priorities with the new staff.

And we will never know the extent to which some of the commits may not be high priorities with the new staff.
Jarvis Lee posted on instagram that he was told to decommit by the staff, that they were going after portal guys instead.

Jarvis Lee posted on instagram that he was told to decommit by the staff, that they were going after portal guys instead.

The 8 that decommited are all 3 stars if I looked at that right. A couple are high 3 stars but 3 stars generally are a commodity good of CFB.

If a new coach doesn't believe in the committed SA's ability to add value to the program, it's in everyone's best interest for the coach to say as much. The SA won't like the message, but it's the right thing to do. The SA can move on to find a better fit.

Anybody watched any video on Bryce Dopson? That guy has some jets!

We have to get coordinators in place so players know what our schemes are on both sides of the ball.

College football will implode at some point. What’s happening now is not sustainable for 95%+ of the programs. Will the 95% just continue to be feeder programs for a few schools with unlimited money? Maybe… or maybe some start to pull the plug.

Also, where are all the advertisements with these college kids? I thought NIL was a payment for marketing services? It’s so blatantly not… it’s straight up pay to play and no one tries to hide it.

College football will implode at some point. What’s happening now is not sustainable for 95%+ of the programs. Will the 95% just continue to be feeder programs for a few schools with unlimited money? Maybe… or maybe some start to pull the plug.

Also, where are all the advertisements with these college kids? I thought NIL was a payment for marketing services? It’s so blatantly not… it’s straight up pay to play and no one tries to hide it.
This is 100% true. Bad for fans, bad for the schools, frustrating as hell, not sustainable.

From the Ohio St thing I wonder if that number is not higher than 95%.

Back