2023 Recruiting

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Got to be Hoffler. He's been pro-GT all over his social media for a while now. Come on down young man. Also would be great getting a Woodward Academy kid on board. We're still in a good spot for Damari Alston too and this could help out even more.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Got to be Hoffler. He's been pro-GT all over his social media for a while now. Come on down young man. Also would be great getting a Woodward Academy kid on board. We're still in a good spot for Damari Alston too and this could help out even more.
Dude was pretty darn advanced for a soph! And is both quick and strong already.

The worst part of him committing right now is the wait before he starts playing for us!

StratJacket

Varsity Lurker
Zachariah Keith, an edge rusher out of Douglas County is commit # 2 for the 2023 class. I can't find much on him but he has good size and he is a local kid. Congratulations Zachariah!!

1624656497673.png

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Zachariah Keith, an edge rusher out of Douglas County is commit # 2 for the 2023 class. I can't find much on him but he has good size and he is a local kid. Congratulations Zachariah!!

1624656497673.png
Hopefully the "sensitive content" is him graphically abusing QBs and other ball carriers wandering into his space

sounds Biblical

"Yeah verily, you ain't running over here."

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Tashard Choice is earning his keep and then some. He needs a pay raise. And he needs more say over the recruiting operation. Deuce Deuce gets it done.
That's nice and all, but it seems strange to single Choice out in a thread about 23. I mean, the latest commit was recruited by Burton and Wisnehan. Before that, Coleman. Before that Choice and Dixon.

I think we have a team of coaches that works together well, and the guy at the top is the most natural closer I have ever seen.

That's nice and all, but it seems strange to single Choice out in a thread about 23. I mean, the latest commit was recruited by Burton and Wisnehan. Before that, Coleman. Before that Choice and Dixon.

I think we have a team of coaches that works together well, and the guy at the top is the most natural closer I have ever seen.
It's hard NOT to notice the very highly rated RBs getting signed, especially given how that feat eluded the previous regime despite that being, in theory, their strongest position in recruiting.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Suffice to say that our entire staff are kicking butt on the recruiting trail - I don't think we have a weak link in the bunch. With the possible exception of Coach Pnut and his 1980s slang which might be more endearing than embarrassing but who knows.