2023 Spring Game

I'll be there, along with misses GT stunner and our two little bees :) #THWG

IMG_1460.jpeg

I believe the new coaching regime is going to open the spring game up with the offense down 70-0 and the first play of the game will be a pass to a wide open receiver with the secondary in total disarray — a nod to the former regime.

Is Shanahan Gold Team QB?

I’m texting people to see who will show up. Y’all are some lame ass öööööööööööös. Excuses aplenty. I’m gonna be at the GT hotel at 11am with Flunkout and öööö the rest of you. If you don’t like that then you can fight me in the middle of the Tech square crosswalk. Look for a guy in a wheelchair and I’ll be right next to him. Bitch ass nerds.

Was planning on being there with my two kids but I have baseball and softball games at 11am and the second game of a softball doubleheader at 2pm and I’m on my own with the kids on Saturday too.

I’m texting people to see who will show up. Y’all are some lame ass öööööööööööös. Excuses aplenty. I’m gonna be at the GT hotel at 11am with Flunkout and öööö the rest of you. If you don’t like that then you can fight me in the middle of the Tech square crosswalk. Look for a guy in a wheelchair and I’ll be right next to him. Bitch ass nerds.
miranda-hart-moist.gif

Back