2023 Spring Game

You mean the cesspool isn't scenic? Awwww. LOL
For some, maybe...

1681492984721.png

Right now I can't make it, but I have a feeling that if I start drinking now, in 24 hours I will find myself at Grant Field.

The Yellow Jackets roster has been split into two teams for the scrimmage at Bobby Dodd Stadium, not white and gold, but Team Wreck ‘Em and Team Swarm. Instead of the teams wearing the same color jerseys, offensive players (aside from quarterbacks and kickers) on both teams will wear white, and defensive players on both sides will wear gold.

The Yellow Jackets roster has been split into two teams for the scrimmage at Bobby Dodd Stadium, not white and gold, but Team Wreck ‘Em and Team Swarm. Instead of the teams wearing the same color jerseys, offensive players (aside from quarterbacks and kickers) on both teams will wear white, and defensive players on both sides will wear gold.

Anybody know why Christian Burkhalter is not listed for the Spring game. I know his Dad but I haven’t heard anything from him.

Got to lower peters furst thing I see is a car with the whole front bumper pulled of and dicks and hearts on the hood

Let's not open the gates adjacent to parking! Great plan Stan... errr J.

Back