2024 Gold Standard Thread

Yeah, you only criticized the size of their breasts. Totally cool and something I’m sure you would be comfortable with saying to your neighbor about his daughter.
No I didn't. If you think A or B size breasts are a insult, that's your problem 100 percent, sporto.

Anyway, to the extent that my little joke criticized anything, it criticized their D shirts. Could have made another comment about the D shirt, but that would have been crude. But if you are able to identify any of these faceless ladies, if they feel hurt or insulted by my joke about a picture where literally no one could even identify who they are or whose daughters they are, I will apologize to them.

BTW, you don't know jack öööö about what I would say to my neighbors. I hate most of my ööööing goverment-leech neighbors . . . well, all but one nice family. I've told some of my neighbors to go öööö themselves and worse. As I'm telling you to do, right now.

Now have a nice day. :)

No I didn't. If you think A or B size breasts are a insult, that's your problem 100 percent, sporto.

Anyway, to the extent that my little joke criticized anything, it criticized their D shirts. Could have made another comment about the D shirt, but that would have been crude. But if you are able to identify any of these faceless ladies, if they feel hurt or insulted by my joke about a picture where literally no one could even identify who they are or whose daughters they are, I will apologize to them.

BTW, you don't know jack öööö about what I would say to my neighbors. I hate most of my ööööing goverment-leech neighbors . . . well, all but one nice family. I've told some of my neighbors to go öööö themselves and worse. As I'm telling you to do, right now.

I'm thinking maybe I'll take a nap and set my alarm for 7:55PM.

Too easy

55451af176e8c8481ff1e74d3313c378.jpg

Back