2024 Transfer Portal

Joe Anoai?? (Roman Reins) I remember the name Ben Utt, but didn't remember that he was interested in rasslin.
He wasn't.

That was the year the media was covering whether or not Herschel was going to leave early (I think he was the first to do so) and they absolutely drove that into the ground so one of our OLs made a "big announcement" that he would not leave early to go into pro Wrasslin.

Not sure it was ever posted about here but Rutledge had a bad accident on his way home from his visit to GT last week. Rolled his car multiple times and he even had to have a minor surgery afterwards. Nothing that will affect his football career.

But it did aid in keeping him from visiting Clemson.

Not sure it was ever posted about here but Rutledge had a bad accident on his way home from his visit to GT last week. Rolled his car multiple times and he even had to have a minor surgery afterwards. Nothing that will affect his football career.

But it did aid in keeping him from visiting Clemson.

I read somewhere that Geep paid him a visit at home to wish him luck in the surgery and that he was the only coach that did that and it meant a lot to him. Then he called CBK shortly after and committed. Staff doing a great job at selling family and "home."

I read somewhere that Geep paid him a visit at home to wish him luck in the surgery and that he was the only coach that did that and it meant a lot to him. Then he called CBK shortly after and committed. Staff doing a great job at selling family and "home."
Clemson's Matt Luke also visited him in-home after the accident.

Clemson's Matt Luke also visited him in-home after the accident.
hillary-clinton-crooked-gif.8244332

tOSU QB Kyle McCord eliminating Nebraska as an option when it looked he he was heading to Nebraska. Gee I wonder why…..

It would be interesting to see him go to Michigan.

Also, can't believe the Buford QB would sign with Nebraska because a family member is there. Family is supposed to do things in your best interests. Getting him to sign with Nebraska because you coach there is just self serving

It would be interesting to see him go to Michigan.

Also, can't believe the Buford QB would sign with Nebraska because a family member is there. Family is supposed to do things in your best interests. Getting him to sign with Nebraska because you coach there is just self serving
He’s saving him from a 40 year negative decision of going to uga.

Back