#22 3* WR Nate McCollum

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like

Baseball recruiting coordinator posted this. Nate McCollum plays baseball.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Not sure about Brown, but he's faster than Josh Downs.
Still think Downs is on another level. Believe the staff did too. His ability to create separation is crazy.

That being said I’m not mad to end up with McCollum. Might end up being a pretty damn good baseball player for us too.

Our WR room is already more talent rich than people gave us credit for coming into 2019. And it’s only gonna get better with Gowdy, King, McCollum, and Ezzard next year.

BeerNutts

Not a Noob
I love how he sprints to the endzone, doesn't slow down before he gets there. To me, that's a real good sign.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Still think Downs is on another level. Believe the staff did too. His ability to create separation is crazy.

That being said I’m not mad to end up with McCollum. Might end up being a pretty damn good baseball player for us too.

Our WR room is already more talent rich than people gave us credit for coming into 2019. And it’s only gonna get better with Gowdy, King, McCollum, and Ezzard next year.
Yep, with the improvement I've seen in the WRs this year plus the additions, WR should be a strength next year. In fact, we seems to have "too many" WR.

Last edited: