22 mph, Cottrell

You weren't in error by 7%. Dumbass. Produce evidence of 78% Cottrell whiffing on punts or STFU, asshole.
He’s the first one down to the man almost every kickoff and has made 6 tackles on 27 returnable punts. It’s what I have to say. I don’t have to provide sht for you.

big bad internet man

He’s the first one down to the man almost every kickoff and has made 6 tackles on 27 returnable punts. It’s what I have to say. I don’t have to provide sht for you.

big bad internet man

plus 3 assists. He made 9 tackles.

also he only covers half the field.

big bad internet man
6 tackles, 3 assists. If the punt is punted away from his side, our other gunner likely beats Cottrell downfield. Dumbass.

plus 3 assists. He made 9 tackles.

also he only covers half the field.
Everyone know assist stats are garbage. Look who’s the leading tackler on the team. Probably curry and he looks lost half the time

padded by him flying in last sec to “assist” and the dude is already down

Elite speed straight ahead but does struggle to change direction laterally. Thats always been the book on him. I hope they have something drawn up for him for Saturday and I hope he stays involved in the program going forward. He would be great on Caralla's staff.

That’s really fast. If he’d start pulling up 10 yards from the return man, he could probably be in a great position to deliver some devastating hits on guys right as they touch the ball.

tenor (10).gif

My prediction is he plays in the NFL

He might be fast but unfortunately I don’t think he’s athletic enough for the NFL. If he had NFL talent we would’ve seen him on the field a lot more doing a lot of good things.

He might be fast but unfortunately I don’t think he’s athletic enough for the NFL. If he had NFL talent we would’ve seen him on the field a lot more doing a lot of good things.
Fast is all you need, how do you think Stephen Hill got drafted?

Fast is all you need, how do you think Stephen Hill got drafted?
certainly not on his ability to make regular catches, some great catches - yes, never forget dropping that one vs. UNC wide ass open....

Back