3:30PM and I'm worthless!! ;-)

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
3:30PM and I\'m worthless!! ;-)

Honestly, I don't have my hopes up. Just have to know and need to know NOW!

The last couple of weeks on the recruiting trail have really been fantastic. Regardless of what happens today with IYC, I say we continue moving forward. Sure, I am hoping IYC chooses GT.

We'll never know about all these recruits till down the road, but it sure is fun to follow! Recruiting is the bloodline to the program.

GO Jackets!! Anyone else having trouble working?
tongue.gif

Re: 3:30PM and I\'m worthless!! ;-)

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
Honestly, I don't have my hopes up. Just have to know and need to know NOW!

The last couple of weeks on the recruiting trail have really been fantastic. Regardless of what happens today with IYC, I say we continue moving forward. Sure, I am hoping IYC chooses GT.

We'll never know about all these recruits till down the road, but it sure is fun to follow! Recruiting is the bloodline to the program.

GO Jackets!! Anyone else having trouble working?
tongue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Although I keep checking, I've been pretty productive today. My vacation begins Friday - If I'm not productive, then I'll have to postpone it. So I have no choice
drinking.gif

GTT, was it really 3:30 when you posted? Your post has 3:43 on it. Somebody's clock is off and I think it's StinGTalk's

Originally posted by bellyseries:
GTT, was it really 3:30 when you posted? Your post has 3:43 on it. Somebody's clock is off and I think it's StinGTalk's
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">HOw bout that. Actually it was a little before 3:30 when I posted.

Funny no one has said anything about the time before or noticed.
wink.gif
Not that it's any big issue. fan and storm are such professionals. Can't believe there is any kind of mistake here.
wink.gif
They sure do a great job.

GTT, I just talked to your boss. He said you were worthless long before 3:30
smile.gif

Back