#4 for 2022: **** LB Jaron Willis

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Man, they asked Jaron to do a lot. Impressive he handled it.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
As can his staff. Seems we are a recruiting Juggernaut now. I did find it a bit curious why the penal colony in Hall County didn't offer him. Can only guess he told root beer to get lost early in the game.
I believe the quote was, "Bro, I don't need no Supercuts coupons."

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I did find it a bit curious why the penal colony in Hall County didn't offer him.
If you're referring to the Athens Correctional Institute, it is in Clarke County. We don't need that crap any closer.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
If you're referring to the Athens Correctional Institute, it is in Clarke County. We don't need that crap any closer.
omg - how did I make that mistake. My sis lives in Hall country - guess I was thinking about that.

ComputerNut62

Varsity Lurker
Per coach Thacker, Nickel is also called slot corner, but they’re grouped with coach Burton and the safeties. Tre Swiling, Wesley Welker and Kaleb Edwards spent the most time there this spring. I think Willis is a little bigger than those guys but if he can run with a slot receiver, more power to him.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Lol. Can I exchange “legendary” status for cutting 10 ppg off our points allowed average?
Can we at least get these guys in the system and well-versed in our system? Not gonna happen overnight.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Dude - our back 7 is approaching legendary status. I cannot believe what we are putting together.
Do what?

We have three legendary linebackers right now? I missed that if true. It seems to me linebacker is a weakness on this team going into 2021.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Do what?

We have three legendary linebackers right now? I missed that if true. It seems to me linebacker is a weakness on this team going into 2021.
Not at present - but the kids (assuming the commits actually commit) would, it seems to me, constitute one of the best back 7 rosters we've had since I've been hanging around (nearing 4 decades). I realize that some of them haven't played a down yet but yikes, on paper the future looks as good to me as it has ever looked.