#4- Miles Brooks- 4* Top 100 player Nationally

This class will rival the 2007 class. Will it beat it? Heart to say but it will come within a standard deviation.

Defense is on track.

I think it's all just beginning, JMO of course, just sense this is a "thing" going on and it's not going to stop. Yep, I too want to see some top notch kids in the trenches on both sides, believe we will do so in time.

#80 nationally per Rivals

For reference: In the '07 class, Derrick Morgan was #76 and Morgan Burnett was #84.

So with the lone exception of Derrick Morgan, he's our highest-ranked commit since Calvin Johnson in 2004 (#37).

Also, thinking about it in these terms really shows you that while you can find diamonds in the rough, recruiting rankings tend to matter at GT.

Good lord we are now beating UGA and Bama for commits. Somebody pinch me and kick me in the nuts to make sure I'm not dreaming.

ööööing awesome! Think this commit legitimizes a lot of the excitement around CGC’s recruiting. Credit is due.

DLs next please.

#80 nationally per Rivals

For reference: In the '07 class, Derrick Morgan was #76 and Morgan Burnett was #84.

So with the lone exception of Derrick Morgan, he's our highest-ranked commit since Calvin Johnson in 2004 (#37).

Also, thinking about it in these terms really shows you that while you can find diamonds in the rough, recruiting rankings tend to matter at GT.

Number 10 “all-time” on this list. Although only looks like it’s going back to 2000. And Kallon is #11 so take it fwiw. Dwyer, Burnett, Morgan, and JT5 above him.

https://247sports.com/college/georgia-tech/Sport/Football/AllTimeRecruits/

A few really good players on the list surrounded by a bunch of wtf happened?

Dwyer should have been ranked higher out of high school. He was a diesel locomotive in HS. Thank God we got him and not the Gaggers. Dwyer was much, much, much better than Noshow.

Dwyer should have been ranked higher out of high school. He was a diesel locomotive in HS. Thank God we got him and not the Gaggers. Dwyer was much, much, much better than Noshow.

Can't help myself
maxresdefault.jpg

A 4 star commitment already. #14 CB in the country.
I thought we couldn't get these kinds of players at GT. To paraphrase a certain coach "...my recruiting classes aren't the best, but that's never been the case here."

Geoff Collins is going to load this roster with the best players we've had since 1990.

It says ALOT that these type of players are showing up EARLY in the class and not just when we are the best offer on the table at the end of the year.

Back