I thought his film was pretty good. Fits the AB mold well.

On the hudl highlights he certainly seems to outrun guys. Different look than the Pickens video.

we have SO MANY positions for RB's we will put him someplace. When you think of Godhigh, Cox, Dwyer, and etc. We can use ALMOST any type of tough RB and this kid looks tough.

He may turn out to be a great blocker and that could be the difference of ~2 wins.

Looks good on hudl. Can run it, catch it, has size, is physical and quick. Orwin would be best comparison.

Anyone who trusts those 40 times is a straight idiot. They are never accurate. Trust the film over some self reported 40 time.

As someone from Pickens County, I am shocked as can be that someone on that football team got a DI offer. I left a few years ago, but they had some rough teams for a while.

Little FYI, Tyler Stargel, current DE for Tech grew up in Pickens too, but moved out.

Anyone who trusts those 40 times is a straight idiot. They are never accurate. Trust the film over some self reported 40 time.

i never did understand why it is relevant for football how fast you can guzzle a large bottle of beer. i mean maybe for the after-party

for the life of me i can not understand how fast guzzling will make TDs or get sacks. 40-time? oh no!, midlife crisis on the field

4.49 is fast enough for me
Godhigh ran a 4.6 at pro day and he was plenty fast enough for us. Other things can make up for lack of track speed. In fact, other things are much more important as a runningback than track speed. Just ask Mr. Snoddy.

sounds like a girl. Do not want.

Hopefully he tears up the field and the classroom next year and earns his spot at THE Georgia Insitute of Technology.

Back