#5 2022 - **** Derrick ‘DJ’ Moore

93T.gif

It is only highlights, but I don't see anything not to like. Good acceleration and separation. Good hands and body control. Sticks it in there on blocks.

Even has Pressley Harvin passing touch. May be able to run the Wildcat in addition to playing wr. Natural Y for us, though.

It is only highlights, but I don't see anything not to like. Good acceleration and separation. Good hands and body control. Sticks it in there on blocks.

Even has Pressley Harvin passing touch. May be able to run the Wildcat in addition to playing wr. Natural Y for us, though.
Y? a tight end?

Terminology can be different for different offenses. Y is slot/TE
Positionally, there is no difference between a slot receiver and a tight end. It is the player that you put there that makes the plays different.

I wish we still called them split ends and flankers, but xyz is quicker.

Positionally, there is no difference between a slot receiver and a tight end. It is the player that you put there that makes the plays different.

I don’t think Slots line up Tight to the End of the LOS. That’s probably a difference.

Positionally or spatially?

This thread has really gone Stingtalk on us. Draw a circle. Put a Y in it. Player could be big or little or in-between.

DJ should be great for us. Welcome!

Back