#5: RB from Alabama

Consistent 4ypc and we win every game we play

Not true. Not every kid wants to sit the bench for Saban for several years.
I think I read somewhere though that if you stay at least four years with Nick Saban, you'll end up with a MNC ring, if that's your thing.

Lol I dont even know who you are. Typical Tech fan is a good moniker for you though. Most of our fanbase are miserable cunts.
I'm guessing he's a Bama fan who is offended that somebody actually had the guts to tell Saban to öööö off.

I'm guessing he's a Bama fan who is offended that somebody actually had the guts to tell Saban to öööö off.

Saban and also Kirby Smart, who was listed as his main recruiter to Alabama. I could care less the reasons why. We flipped a 4 star from Bama who had offers at Auburn, FSU, Florida, LSU and Miami as well. It's impressive that some of our fans can twist that scenario into a negative. lol

Looking at his post history I just realized something. TypicalTechFan only posts in years we beat UGA.

öööö yeah.

Saban and also Kirby Smart, who was listed as his main recruiter to Alabama. I could care less the reasons why. We flipped a 4 star from Bama who had offers at Auburn, FSU, Florida, LSU and Miami as well. It's impressive that some of our fans can twist that scenario into a negative. lol
What is the over/under on games he plays before heading to a community college in Kansas?:lol2:

Back