#6 for ‘21 - Noah Collins WDE

Already resorting to stealing G5 commits
I kid. Good pickup.
His offer list tells me this is a good commit regardless of his UCF affiliation. Some big names on that list. I know your trolling but I'm a dumb bass who cant resist the stanky bait.

Edit: Damn it, you got me lol

Last edited:
Keep in mind, he plays at the AAAAAAA level in one of the toughest region's in the state, arguably the southeast (the rest of the country doesn't matter). If you get chance, look at the size of the O-linemen he plays against. They must average 6'5" 300+ and no one moves him off the ball or slows his rush.
Held up very well for his weight at five technique.

Sooo what do we have if we add weight or we stand him up? Prolly sumpin good.

It is apparent to me even at this early stage that we are recruiting several orders of magnitude better then we have been.

To give some perspective on how recruiting has changed for us, Collins was our plan B guy after Zavier Carter committed to LSU
Whats the scoop on the DB/Safety from North Carolina? Do we see more potential in him than the services and everyone not named ASU or is safety recruiting not going as well?

Whats the scoop on the DB/Safety from North Carolina? Do we see more potential in him than the services and everyone not named ASU or is safety recruiting not going as well?

You don’t offer someone in February and accept commitment in April if you didn’t think they could be good player for you. Take the services ratings with a grain of salt bc all of the camps were cancelled. Now they must rely who offered and game tape. I trust my daughters evaluating film than the recruiting services

You don’t offer someone in February and accept commitment in April if you didn’t think they could be good player for you. Take the services ratings with a grain of salt bc all of the camps were cancelled. Now they must rely who offered and game tape. I trust my daughters evaluating film than the recruiting services
Thats what I figured. Obviously Im no expert. Iiuc, we shifted to an Alabama style measurables strategy somewhat. On a measurables basis the 6'2" would be outstanding for a db but he is probably too slow for that. It would be good for a safety with the speed possibly being borderline. 6'2" is tall enough for linebacker if he can maintain the speed while gaining the muscle. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up ultimately.

Back