6 Losses by 11 points or less…

MidGABuzz

Dodd-Like
Wow, 2 game improvement on the low end of the range. Still no bowl game. 7 game wins on the high of the range. Certainly bowl eligible , but we had a coach who could recruit very well, but he was stuck in the 7-5 win column. His name was Chan Gailey. We fired him, if I remember correctly. The currently coach, can't seem to get out of the 3 win column, no matter how many Waffle House cups he stands behind.

If by chance , CGC manages to pull out a win the weekend after Thanksgiving(which I highly doubt), he will still be on the hot seat for a whopping 10 wins in 3 seasons (one of them shortened by the Covidness).

Take a break from the Juice, drink some water.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Wow, 2 game improvement on the low end of the range. Still no bowl game. 7 game wins on the high of the range. Certainly bowl eligible , but we had a coach who could recruit very well, but he was stuck in the 7-5 win column. His name was Chan Gailey. We fired him, if I remember correctly. The currently coach, can't seem to get out of the 3 win column, no matter how many Waffle House cups he stands behind.

If by chance , CGC manages to pull out a win the weekend after Thanksgiving(which I highly doubt), he will still be on the hot seat for a whopping 10 wins in 3 seasons (one of them shortened by the Covidness).

Im going off the basketball model….4.8 years to produce a single tournament loss. Bowl game next year ahead of schedule minus probation

MidGABuzz

Dodd-Like
So FB coaches get 3 BBall coaches get 5+

Good talk
I can't really speak for BB Coaches, cause I really don't watch that much BB. That said , if you don't get to a bowl game in 3 years in FB, it's time to consider heavy earth moving options. Again, have some water, possibly with some Alka-Seltzer.

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
It's not just about wins and losses. That's elementary. Its the evident lack of coaching. The regression of players. Things that people who actually PLAYED the physical game (and not just the video version) can see, techniques, stupid continual gaffes by the staff during games, etc. THESE are the things that make a change necessary. I was in the keep CGC one more year if he did wholesale changes to his staff, specifically defense. But after yesterday, he even lost me. Collins is clueless on how to be a HEAD coach. The time has come and it's all on Stansbury now. If he doesn't do something, my thoughts on him will turn as well.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Remember when jts said we were “trending above Vegas?” That was a fun time. Especially when he drops lines like “Do the math, bro.”

Of CPJ’s 61 losses during his 11 year career at GT, 33 were by 11 points are less. Collins might be on his way to passing his much maligned predecessor in one statistical category. Although that includes bowl games an ACC CG’s so maybe we should just stick to regular season for a more accurate comparison.

GTCrew4b

If Collins wins next week, he won’t be on the hot seat for two years. And frankly ever. Because it would be EVEN MORE EVIDENCE of attempted divine protection. At this point even God is like, “I literally can’t even with this guy…I’ve tried sooo hard omyself…”

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
Complain all you want…..the improvement is obvious
The Jackets lost 55-0 at Notre Dame. It’s the largest losing margin for Tech in a shutout since at least the 2000 season. The Jackets (3-8) have lost five games in a row since beating Duke, which has lost seven consecutive. Tech’s 2-6 ACC record is worse than all league teams except Duke (0-7). Their is no Improvement...

GTCrew4b

The Jackets lost 55-0 at Notre Dame. It’s the largest losing margin for Tech in a shutout since at least the 2000 season. The Jackets (3-8) have lost five games in a row since beating Duke, which has lost seven consecutive. Tech’s 2-6 ACC record is worse than all league teams except Duke (0-7). Their is no Improvement...
Well…you just don’t WANT to see it.

1990wspjacket

Damn Good Rat
Stuff like this really does make me feel bad for you. You're trying earnestly to say something you think will be mean or embarrassing, but you just come off as furious and ignorant and simple and I don't think you recognize it at all.
Maybe jts1207 is Geoff Collins. It all makes sense now.

bonham

Dodd-Like
Let's be objective. There has been improvement.

But in year 3, you expect it to show in results. I'm ready to give him one more year but I'm not optimistic.

jts1207

Remember when jts said we were “trending above Vegas?” That was a fun time. Especially when he drops lines like “Do the math, bro.”

Of CPJ’s 61 losses during his 11 year career at GT, 33 were by 11 points are less. Collins might be on his way to passing his much maligned predecessor in one statistical category. Although that includes bowl games an ACC CG’s so maybe we should just stick to regular season for a more accurate comparison.
Remember when Vegas puts out expected win totals with your starting QB ….fun times

I’ve simply stated a fact that shows improvement…..nothing can be said otherwise

GTCrew4b

Remember when Vegas puts out expected win totals with your starting QB ….fun times

I’ve simply stated a fact that shows improvement…..nothing can be said otherwise
we may have improved offensively, but we have regressed defensively to the point that the overall team performance is worse. The team will finish with 3 wins and ranked about 100th in the computer rankings which is what I’ve been saying for a long time.

jts1207

we may have improved offensively, but we have regressed defensively to the point that the overall team performance is worse. The team will finish with 3 wins and ranked about 100th in the computer rankings which is what I’ve been saying for a long time.
3 wins that could have just as easily been 6 ….carry on