680 laffs at 790 all morning.

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
790 is pathetic. Its a shame that we have to tune into the station thats NOT "the GT flagship" station for breaking news.

680 screwed 790 this morning.

sperm.gif

someone wanted to see the sperm gramelin
bigthumbup.gif

but to listen to those idiots at 680 was just as bad. I was tempted to switch to 790 and learn how to put a bathroom in my garage.

Have already sent my email to Dave Braine concerning 790... I am over those guys... will not try them again... Braine needs to get these issues corrected as well, this is absolutely terrible PR for our school...

when you listen to these IDIOTS on 790 maybe we should be thinkful they did not start before 10:00am
bash.gif

When 680 first switched to all sports (1991 or so), there was a minimum of local "talent". We were blessed with nearly 24 hours a day of knowledge being spewed forth by NATIONAL radio guys Scott Ferrell, Papa Joe, etc. This was the heyday of atlanta sports radio. Incidentally, the worst 4 hours of 680 back then was the Max and Morgan show featuring our favorite know-nothing Max Howell.

Does anyone have DB's email address. It is on my laptop at work but I cannot find it here. Thanks,
bigthumbup.gif

790 panders to themselves. Everytime I listen, all I hear are the non-melodious voices of the talking heads.

I wish we could get a decent station for the network but alas $$$ talk to ISP people.
shocked.gif
blush.gif
rocketlauncher.gif

Now that we have upgraded our coaching staff, begun an overhaul of BDS, and started to build bridges to the media, we MUST do something about our radio network. To air a home repair show v. the announcement of the new HC is unforgivable. Join me in sending DB your thoughts on this. He says that he and CG will be out visiting GT clubs and garnering support, he should start with

uzi.gif
rocketlauncher.gif

Administrator, I remember Max/Morgan! They were so bad! Do u remember that they spent so much time talking about putting in new kitchen?!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Anyone remember when MR was hired and it was TELEVISED. 680 aired ours but they cut it short. At least, 680 did GO's press conferences. Why does 790 refuse to air press conferences? DB has been e-mailed a zillion times but GT has become "wussy" lately.
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif

I sent an e-mail to Braine and cc'd Steaky Boy. I can;t wait until tomorrow. All true Jacket fans will call the Zone on Monday morning with both guns blazing

i too am sick of WEAK 790 the zone,we get no more coverage than uga and it is supposed to be our radio station. were having a press conference hiring a head football coach and they are discussing drywall.

Back