680 reporting Whisenhunt offered the job

Hey that fat guy is a friend and a good Tech guy. Once shot a robber in his parents c store.

Well please tell him to wear a gold shirt instead of red. That really pisses me off in our stadium. Also, have him get one of those fancy countdown clocks like they have in Tuscaloosa so the commercials don't feel so interminable.

Well please tell him to wear a gold shirt instead of red. That really pisses me off in our stadium. Also, have him get one of those fancy countdown clocks like they have in Tuscaloosa so the commercials don't feel so interminable.
Even super bright yellow would do. Why red? You can't see him any better in red. Dress him like a tennis ball

Indeed he is, his daughter went to Tech too if its been the same guy all these years. I got to be on the field during pregame warmups and when the Wreck came out back when Boston College and Matt Ryan played Tech at Grant field because of him.
I never really paid attention enough to realize this is the same guy every game. I always thought he was a)part of the officiating crew or b)part of whichever broadcast crew is there for the game.

I never really paid attention enough to realize this is the same guy every game. I always thought he was a)part of the officiating crew or b)part of whichever broadcast crew is there for the game.
I always wondered how he got the job. If the ACC just sent him here for GT home games

Any coach we get that actually gets great results will only use this job as a stepping stone to a bigger opportunity. That’s just the way the game goes.

It was one of the really good things about CPJ, we knew he wasn’t a flight risk.

Good. Better that the new coach does great and is in demand than the opposite, no?

Besides, if everyone’s favorite insert young, energetic superduper star did great at GT and then left after 4 years, wouldn’t that help make the job attractive to the next up and comer?

Good. Better that the new coach does great and is in demand than the opposite, no?

Besides, if everyone’s favorite insert young, energetic superduper star did great at GT and then left after 4 years, wouldn’t that help make the job attractive to the next up and comer?
And help with debt issues from contract buyouts.

I'd be thrilled to lose a good coach every four years because he is in high demand.

This may be the single dumbest thing I've seen posted today.
So Stansbury offers him the job and then Green Bay calls him up to talk about their just vacated HC position. If you're Whisenhunt, are you saying you wouldn't honestly consider coaching Aaron Rodgers? And you think Stansbury should have somehow known ahead of time that was going to happen?

Holy cow I'm glad some of you have zero to do with the decision-making process at Tech.

The only reason that this man is being considered is his prior ties to Tech, and, presumably, he understands and wants to do well by the Institute. Both he and tstan know very well how bad it would look if he turned down an official offer. Frankly if he isn't being completely candid with tstan about all of his opportunities, his requirements for coming, and be able to come to an unofficial agreement before anything official is sent, then he has no business even being in the discussion to be Tech's next head coach.

Obviously the situation would be different in the case of someone like Elliot or how it went last time with CPJ.

The only reason that this man is being considered is his prior ties to Tech, and, presumably, he understands and wants to do well by the Institute.
You should have stopped right here. This statement was at least partially true. The rest of the crap you typed was just as stupid as your previous post.

He has to wear red for the TV spotters to see him easily.

Back