I have never seen anyone prostitute themselves so much for $40,000 a year... I stopped listening to 680 a long time ago.. the reasons are various and obvious.. Coleman is one of those reasons..

Slapping backs with an asshole like Buck Belue everyday is not my idea of loyalty or a decent way to make a living.

Originally posted by Father WASP:
Slapping backs with an asshole like Buck Belue everyday is not my idea of loyalty or a decent way to make a living.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ah, a father's wisdom.

I don't live in Atlanta. I just know what I read on the net about him. This is a serious question.

Does he ever say anything good about Tech? Does he ever support or defend the team?

mad.gif

I do not always agree with Coleman, but at least he has enough sack to say what feels, and the guy is passionate about Georgia Tech.

JacketGuy, if you would be so kind to show us all the proper way to "bitch" about the problem, I will listen. People like Coleman, John Davis, and many other former players are sick and tired of what is going on at Tech, especially off the field. Show me someone who supports cdb and I'll show you someone who doesn't listen to facts.

Go Olympic Sports
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

General.. you an "bitch" about it any way you want to... I just have a difference of opinion.. does that bother you??

I have stated for over 18 months that I didnt think Braine was good for Tech.. but I dont need to come on this board and post that opinion day after day...

I dont listen to 680 for my "obvious" reasons..

whats your point?

John has publicly stated that he supports Gailey.. so do I ..

You have also stated time and time again you don't like the way Coleman is doing his job.

We got the point on that. Why don't you speak to him personally?

I won't bitch about Braine if you won't bitch about Coleman. Deal?

Coleman Rudolph cares about what's going on with this football program and I have NO problem with anyone like him speaking his opinions. I have no problem with any supporter of GT caring about what's going on - period!

I don't mind that he has some criticisms of Ga Tech, I mind that he is even friendly with Buck Belue - a Georgia ass.

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
I have NO problem with anyone like him speaking his opinions.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">In other words, people that you agree with, right?

Nobody else is passionate about GT Athletics if they don't agree with you.

Originally posted by Father WASP:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Are you serious? Did you really just say that Buck is an asshole? That's absurd. There are plenty of other sportscasters in town that I might say that about, but Buck is definitely not on the list.

John,

Your SO right..Everyone knew we were going to be down this year BUT Coleman piling on is Absolutely unacceptable..Reverse this thing for a moment If it was UGA going through some tough times,How long do you think tht 680 the fan (Doesnt the parent of 750 AM the Bulldog station own them?) Would put up with Bulldog Buck Belue bashing the UGA program? About 24 hrs and that would be it..(IMHO..680 Bulldog radio loves him doing it..They pay Coleman too..)
I will say this, I knew we were going to get hurt on the DL..But it was worst there than i feared..We lost because the DL wore down and WES and KIM said as much..With our numbers being down (As someone on the hive so rightly compared) its like what Miami went through just a few years back BUT a big difference: We had our players stripped from us from the top..Meaning our very best players..NO TEAM IN AMERICA could compete with 10 of their best players in ONE swoop taken away from them prior to fall practice...I like you BIG JOHN DAVIS out of Elijay Ga.(I used to love hearing Al Ciraldo say that) feel Chan is the Man and i dont care if Vince Lombardi was coaching this team..It doent matter..It is almost impossible to compete against teams like BYU,AUBURN,UGA,FSU..With such thin numbers and Frosh and Soph at that. BYUs Line was so much bigger than us and wore us down..Plain and simple.. .Miami wasnt able to compete back then for 2 to 3 years..and it hit us harder than them...I was cursing the little ole lady that was responsible for this all night long (I wondered if she watched the game last night?? She was probably laughing and saying look what i achieved)..

General...Why dont you get it right..(I know your still mad about something that hit you personally once Oleary was gone but lets be realistic here)
John Davis DOES NOT THINK THIS IS CHANs Fault..Anybody that has playing experience and knows the game realizes that NO coach could take us to a winning season with the lack of material we now have..Im not saying for sure that Chan can take us to the promised land BUT one thing is for sure we will not get a real picture on him until he is able to get the horses...As i said earlier and what some poster posted on the hive..Miami couldnt do it and had a bad stretch for a couple of years and they werent even stripped of their best players..only lost schollys and not just prior to fall practice either...

Originally posted by ParkinJacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
I have NO problem with anyone like him speaking his opinions.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">In other words, people that you agree with, right?

Nobody else is passionate about GT Athletics if they don't agree with you.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I have always stated on this board that I think we all have opinions and will respect them. I will debate you when I disagree and I have. I can also agree and I have. Don't make this anything more then that!

You obviously don't read my posts well, I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, that anybody that posts on this board is a passionate GT fan or wouldn't be here - look up my posts and stop twisting something that's not there!

I happen to agree with Coleman's opinion(s) of late - if I didn't I WOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO SAY IT!

It's funny how Coleman is perceived these days. When we were winning and things were good - Coleman said it LOUD and PROUD and nobody complained!

Now that things aren't so good - he's giving his opinion again. But, because he doesn't like what he's seeing and cares - he's the enemy, GIVE ME A BREAK! He's far from being the enemy - we might look elsewhere for that TITLE!
shocked.gif

MsTech...Lets face it..If Coleman was talking like Big Ole John Davis You wouldnt be siding with him...Your Funny....

Yes Chili I am serious. Belue is like most of the Georgia crowd, unable to speak objectively about Georgia or anybody else, least of all Georgia Tech.

Unlike what seems to be a majority of Tech fans these days, I am proud to be one of the remainders from the generation that refuses to 'break bread with enemy." Class is one thing. It's quite another to appease them. To Hell With Georgia.

Back